I can’t believe it’s been 2 years since Brandon Flowers’ Flamingo Tour. From time to time, I come back to this specific video and memories just hit me really hard. It was the very first time I ever saw Brandon Flowers perform, ever. I hadn’t even seen him perform live with The Killers yet. It was weird because the man in my favorite band was alone. Solo. But I liked it, I liked it a lot. I had the best time of my life. It was a small venue, so I clearly remember how every girl fangirled over his Only The Young dance. It was amazing! The energy felt amazing. I’m looking forward to another solo project from him. His songs are perfection!
- Me: It's Friday, I'm in love.
- Brothers: Today's Saturday, dumbass!
- Me: (singing) Saturdaaaaay, wait! Sunday always comes too late, but Friday never hesitates.
sometimes when I see photos of Brandon I have to stop and take a deep breath
or like sit down with a glass of water
or take a cold shower
or masturbate lol
- Mom: (in spanish) If you had 1 billion dollars, what would you buy?
- Me: (in spanish) Every shirt, sweater and bag from The Killers.
- I'm 100% she will never give me money anymore because she'll be afraid I'll spend it all on Killers merchandise.
Anonymous asked: you have really good taste in music
I get that a lot :) Thanks.
- Interviewer: What's your favorite book?
- Brandon Flowers: The Book of Mormon.
Tyler Knott Gregson
Dear Brandon Flowers,
why didn’t you wear your beautiful blue shirt w/ white stars at the Anaheim Honda Center show?